Wednesday, April 6, 2016

About me @ Stumagz " Age dosen't matter when you have Talent"

Hmm... It's me again with my friendzzz... and team mates...

About me @ Stumagz " Age dosen't matter when you have Talent"

http://stumagz.com/age-doesn-t-matter-when-you-have-the-right-brain-/

 You cannot go back what you were!! So make sure you are your best today!! These days kids have out past the level of maturity one posses at d age of 8 to 15. They have literally defined everything at a different angle , may it be technology, science or parenting if you ask . A bunch of kids...whose looks are just as cute. as chipmunks, just steal your heart but there is more to their cuteness.. Not only they are cute but also they have serious brains. Like you and me combined?? Forget it . we can never be in that league ever. I hear their mom say “My kids don't wish me happy birthday but their robots do” I was a moment where I would RIP . He was what? Just 11? You gotta be kidding me…. Yeah they are a bunch of kids aged 8 to 12 and they make ROBOTS.
Hemang, me(Raghav) and Harshavardhan
Raghav - 8th standard
Harshvardhan - 8th standard
Arnav - 8th standard
Hemang vellore - 4th standard.
  On a recent visit to T-hub , where we get to meet this extraordinary talented boys who won our hearts and minds with their ability to create something extraordinary. Their piece was a Lego guitar player, which takes care that you don't hurt your nails while playing guitar .. These tots were champions at IIT Hyderabad and are also flying soon to Michigan university to present their work.
Stumagz Teams Wishes them Good Luck !!
Keep Going .  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts