Sunday, August 7, 2016

Certificate of Achievement 2016 by Lawrence Techn university

Its wonderful to be there at Lawrence Technical University. There are lot of people around the world, most of them from US. I myself alone representing India for the Robo Golf. The schedule and plan was given by the University is the best one. Participating in such a huge gathering is my first experience.


RoboGolf participation

Multiple times I've reset my Robo

The teams who got selected they have the effective team, goal oriented and expert trainers. which makes collective effort to get success.

My Certificate and Achievement 2016

This is not great thing but my participation it self an achivement for me and LTU given us wonderful certificate and  recognition:



Interesting Facts:

  • There are lots of exhibition Robos which presented from different schools of US.
  • Participants, coach and volunteers only into the competition area.




Realization on my side:

  • I could not reach the University for practice day learning is effective Plan  

Direct


The 5 days we spend in the Detroit with Sankalp and Family it was memorable. We refreshed/remembered those Stamford days as well.

We hMichigan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts